- Highly selective scholarship for outstanding minority, Pell-eligible, high school seniors.
- Minimum GPA 3.3 on 4.0 scale.
- Apply online: www.thegatesscholarship.org
|September 15, 2019 at 5:00PM|
| DAR Scholarships||Deadlines vary for each of these scholarships.|
|Horatio Alger Scholarship|
- Must pursue and complete a bachelor's degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the US.
- Demonstrate critical financial need.
- Involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0
- US Citizen
- Apply online: scholars.horatioalger.org
|October 25, 2019|
|Kitty M. Fairey Education Fund Scholarship|
- Be enrolled in or planning to attend full-time an accredited college or university in the state of South Carolina.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- Apply online: www.csascholars.org/kmfr
|December 2, 2019|
|South Carolina Junior Golf Foundation Scholarship |
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 on 4.0 scale through spring 2019 semester.
- Be a resident of South Carolina.
- Have a competitive or recreational interest in golf.
- Must attend an accredited public or private, four-year college or university located in South Carolina in the fall of 2020.
- Apply online: www.scholarshipprograms.org
|January 8, 2020|
|Hampton Wildlife Fund Scholarships|
- Harry Hampton Scholarship for students in the natural resources disciplines of wildlife biology, fisheries biology, forestry, marine or environmental science.
- Wallace F. Pate Scholarship for students in the natural resources disciplines of wildlife biology, fisheries, biology, forestry, marine or environmental science.
- Davis M. Cline Scholarship for students who wish to further their education in law enforcement/criminal justice/forensic science. Pre-medical curricula on a path to forensic medicine does NOT qualify for this scholarship.
- James O. Thomason Scholarship for students who wish to further their education in print or photo journalism, advertising, public relations or mass communications.
All applications may be downloaded at www.HamptonWildlifeFund.org/scholarship.html
|January 31, 2020|
- Must achieve a 3.75 Core GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Must score 24 or higher on the ACT or 1150 on the SAT.
- Must enroll at an eligible four year colleges or university the fall semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of each academic year of college.
- Must complete the FAFSA in 2019 and EFC must be less than $6500.00.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
- Apply online: www.hsfmo.org
|November 15, 2019|
Savannah River Nuclear Solutions Scholarship
- Must be a son or daughter of SRNS employee.
- Must complete SAT and ACT.
- Application is in the Guidance Office. Electronic copy of the application may be requested by emailing email@example.com
|February 4, 2020|
|2020 Journalism Contest|
- Must be 16-19 years old.
- Student does not have to have a disability to participate.
- For complete rules and eligibility requirements: www.journalismcontest.net
|February 1, 2020|